Oct 5, 2009

Thank You


Dear Jesus, this day I just want to thank You for simply saving me.  Thank You mostly for this 'grace' I take for granted. The other day, I was told by a brother from another faith, about their god and what they need to do to receive good gifts from him, and in this lifetime because of human nature and it's inclination to sin, they would never receive their god's favour.

In contrast Father, You save us, give us salvation, and cleanse us everyday, so that we may enjoy Your beautiful Presence, You give us good gifts even when we don't deserve it. For taking Your grace for granted I am sorry.

But Father, even as You saved a sinner like me, I ask Father to save those who are caught up, pressed down, crushed by life's circumstances. Even when I did not know You, I see now You have always been with me, communicating with me, directing my path and I ask even thought people go about worshipping their gods, that You show Yourself to them, tlak with them, draw them to You as You drew me to You. I only ask in the name of Jesus, for I only believe the name of Jesus can accomplish all these... Amen.

0 comments: