Dec 16, 2009

Waiting for my "Isaac"


Tears wet my pillow at night for the loneliness which gnaws at my heart.

I bleed thinking of the happiness which may never be mine 

And my heart so yearns to belong to someone…

Not anyone…

But the man my Father has chosen and blessed for me.

To have and to hold.

In sickness and in health.

Till death do us apart.

To be shrouded in the cloak of sacredness

Just as God intended.

For this I wait upon the Lord

In anticipation,

Some days in pain and in sorrow.

Days turn into nights and days again

Waiting for my Isaac.

Where is he?

When will he come?

When?

1 comments:

Ru said...

All things work for the good of those who love Him..... As you wait you will rise up on wings of an eagle. ....

My prayers will always be with you my dear friend. Especially for this :)